From April to October
At the most beautiful hour of the day, as the sun starts to set, come and fall under Paris’ spell anew as we walk and talk….
• Along the Seine
• From the Tuileries to Palais-Royal
• Montorgueil, the stomach of Paris
• The weird and wonderful Marais
• Odéon, Panthéon, Sorbonne
• Royal gardens of Versailles
November to March
Night at the Museum
Parisian museums stay open later certain days of the week and an evening visit offers us a calm and contemplative experience with which to admire their art. As famous French art historian Daniel Arasse once said “Why is a masterpiece?” Temporary exhibitions also, are less crowded at the end of the day. Contact me to discuss a hand tailored tour.